Sunday, March 9, 2014

Cosmetics

Cosmetics
You accept to accord it to Lipstick Queen. Every time the band comes out with something new, it is cleverly named addictive and her afflatus is consistently interesting. These Fifteen Minutes of Fame Lip Glosses are
just what we’ve appear to apprehend from Lipstick Queen. Inspired by Andy Warhol these 15 lip appearance shades are all pop-art and blinking free.
I accept to accept I’m a little anti bang pen lip glosses but I can put my animosity abreast if it comes to these lip glosses. I adulation the formula; it’s not the atomic bit adhesive and has a nice bendability to it that moisturizes my lips. It’s not actual blubbery and wears for hours so I don’t accept to re-apply often. I aswell like how bistered these glosses are. There is abundant blush in them that if you activated a blubbery band of gloss, the blush would be blurred or administer a ablaze band for a little blush and flash on the lips.
The blush ambit in this accumulating is nice as well, there’s a little something for everyone. It starts out ablaze with a anemic blush called 1 Minute and ends with a abysmal wine called 15 Minutes. I anticipate 45 and 6 Minutes will be abundant for bounce if the corals we’re seeing in the new bounce adorableness collections are any indication.
Have you approved a Lipstick Queen Fifteen Minutes of Fame Lip Gloss? What did you think? Are you anti bang pen or not? Let us apperceive in the comments.







No comments:

Post a Comment