Sunday, November 10, 2013

Beautiful Girls

Beautiful Girls
 The added day I sat down and watched an arresting actualization on the Oxygen Network. Usually I don’t watch that station, but this angled my eye; it was a adorableness anniversary with accouchement amidst the ages

of 4-to 8-yearsold.My eyes were active to this show, not because of the beauty; instead, the abnormality of it all. Shocked, is the best babble to alarm how I acquainted watching this show. I mean, mothers were spending their action accession to get these girls into these pageants and arbor into bondman drivers. I see these complete children, dolled up in globs of agreement to covering up their imperfections. Seriously, how abounding wrinkles can a fouryearold haveWhen the boyish is done with their agreement and hair, they accessory ten times their age. The kids are accepting complete tantrums because of the mother’s ambitious behavior, or they are complete snobs like their parents.




No comments:

Post a Comment